MY PACKAGES AND APPROACH
From the minute you get in touch I’ll throw myself into making your wedding images perfect. As a Willo couple, you’ll receive a friendly, professional, passionate service telling your very own love story. I know how important your wedding photographs are to you; special memories and magical moments to cherish and share with family for years to come, so it matters to me that I give you a service that you’ll love and one you’ll trust.
I have a few packages available, so you can find the right one to work within your budget. Just drop me a line to request a brochure and let’s talk, I’d love to hear more about your big day. All of my packages include:
- Full day coverage with Me (usually from preparations until your first dance)
- High resolution, ready to print final images, lovingly edited in my own unique style
- Advice on everything from wedding planning, decor, suppliers you’ll love and of course getting the most from having me there on your big day
- A beautifully packaged USB containing your wedding photographs in a presentation box to treasure
- A hand-picked selection of prints
- A fully insured, professional service using the best quality equipment
Want to see or know more?
Have a little look at my gallery for a feel of my images, I am more than happy to meet you both so you can have a look at the weddings I have photographed from the minute the day started to the loving end, drop me an email and lets chat. Get in touch and I’ll send you a brochure with everything you need to know about whats included in my packages. Additional services include:
I love meeting with a couple to capture some fab pictures before your big day. We can get creative and have some fun, or keep it relaxed and romantic. It’ll help you become more comfortable in front of the camera and we’ll get to know eachother better along the way.
There’s often a lot going on around you on your wedding day, so a second photographer helps us to capture all of those little moments you might miss, as well as seeing the action through a different lens.